Founded in 2016, Meero aims to revolutionize the world of photography by allowing photographers to dedicate themselves to their passion. From providing revenues and market research to invoicing, post-production, and delivery, Meero takes care of all the laborious, time-consuming tasks which plague the industry.
Above all, the company aims to provide them with tools for file compatibility, CRM, marketing, and other daily needs. In addition to this, they'll have access to a series of educational masterclasses, inspiring documentaries, meetups with photographers in 35 different countries, a magazine in 2 different languages, and even a foundation supporting photography worldwide.
Meero also solves a major problem in the world of photography: photo editing. Normally 60 minutes of actual shooting will take up to 4 hours of extra post-production work. The cutting-edge content enrichment technologies the company is currently developing can reduce this time to a few seconds, solving the problems of long delivery times, inconsistent photo rendering and unfair prices.
Meero further gives artists the chance to work with major brands and take advantage of a whole range of solutions that simplify their work and make the production of beautiful images far easier.
These innovations allow brands, and soon individual consumers, to access made-to-measure photo and video solutions around the world. Meero manages the photoshoot process from beginning to end, guaranteeing unbeatable prices, delivery times of less than 24 hours and professional photo quality.
Today Meero is:
- The world's leading on-demand photography platform
- A suite of tools dedicated to photographers' activities; masterclasses, a magazine in four different languages, inspiring documentaries, a community of artists, and a foundation in support of photography
- The leader in image-processing artificial intelligence
- 60,000 photographers around the world
- 800 team members of 49 different nationalities
- 1 Photoshoot delivered every 25 seconds
- 6 offices: Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore